ACCOUNTS & STORAGE:
(1) Users (individuals and organizations) are authorized to create single SKv3.0 Broadsheet Account with a storage capacity of 200k (or about 100 RSS log entries)
(2) Users (individuals and organizations) are authorized to create single WBv1.5 IP Log Account with a storage capacity of 200k (or about 20,000 IP log entries)
PRIVACY STATEMENT: Sophiaknows does not send unsolicited email, nor do we share user information with third parties.
Information collected from visitors during registration for applications requiring formal registration (SKv3.0 Broadsheet and WebBug v1.5) is used exclusively for purposes of enabling operation of the subscribed application or service.
All services and applications made available through this this site consist of free software made available on an as is basis. Sophiaknows makes no implied or express warranties as to the software's merchantability or fitness for any purpose.
Sophiaknows may choose to enforce its stated account and storage restrictions from time to time. Provided, the failure to enforce such restrictions or limits for a period of time will not be deemed a waiver of right to later enforce such stated limits.
RIGHTS IN PROPERTY: Users retain all authorship rights including copyrights in original works stored or syndicated through Sophiaknows.Com or its automated services. Provided users implicitly license electronic republication of material syndicated via the SKv3.0 Broasdheet service Sophiaknows and third party accumulation services.
COPYRIGHT POLICY: Sophiaknows is a service provider. We do not review or edit the contents of material posted through user accounts or automated remote services.
Provided, Sophiaknows will delete material posted on our servers in violation of third party copyrights in response to a notice from the copyright holder:
(1) specifically identifying the protected material;
(2) specifically identifying the location of the protected material on our server; as well as
(3) providing concise statement of the basis upon which infringement is claimed.
Properly formatted notices should be posted to our designated agent at: